We’re the #1 online lender in America, closing loans in all 50 states, and we’ve grown to be one of the largest full-service residential mortgage lenders in the country. Quicken Loans was named a J.D. Power and Associates 2010 – 2015 Customer Service Champion, one of only 40 companies named in the U.S. We were also ranked highest in the nation for customer satisfaction among mortgage servicers the last two years, the first years we were eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans has been named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Place to Work for African Americans”. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 11 years running, hitting #1 the last three years, and we’ve been named to Fortune magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past 12 years, ranking as high as #2.
The Marketing Strategist uses insights and information to develop and execute the roadmap for marketing campaigns. This roadmap includes target audience identification and information about which communication channels (TV, radio, digital, email, etc.) can best be leveraged to reach the audience.
We’re looking for someone who thinks strategically and creatively while working with the creative team and media communication channels to develop effective marketing campaigns. If you are someone who can lead and inspire creative thinking and is also organized and results-driven, we want to talk to you.
What You’ll Do/Need:
- Manage the execution of marketing campaigns with coordination of media communication channels, creative, legal and technology
- Collaborate with communication channels on integrated media plans to achieve set goals
- Collaborate with creative design and content teams to develop creative marketing communications
- Collaborate with business intelligence teams to set goals and results measurement
- Communicate campaign goals and results to leaders and impacted teams, including marketing, banking and client relations
- Provide insight and analysis on campaign performance
- Minimum of five years of equivalent experience
- Strong project management, interpersonal and organizational skills and experience working with other teams
- Creative problem-solver who can lead teams toward a goal by setting direction and a vision
- Knowledge of advertising strategy, creative development processes and media planning
- Ability to multitask with great organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What Will Make You Special:
- Bachelors degree in marketing or advertising
What You’ll Get:
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power Primary Mortgage Origination (2010–2014) and Servicer (2014) StudiesSM. 2014 Origination Study based on 3,393 total responses measuring 12 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Servicer Study based on 5,120 responses measuring 20 companies and measures the satisfaction of consumers with their current mortgage servicer. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July–September 2014 (Origination) March–April 2014 (Servicer). Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 3rd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News.